Friday, July 11, 2014

Welcome to myLittleQuietCorner!!

This blog post represents the first item ever posted on myLittleQuietCorner, and it is the start of something that I hope to be a wonderful creation.  On this blog you will find all things beauty, lifestyle, and basically anything that's in and out of my life.  I want to put on content that I enjoy writing about and hope that I find others that like and share the same thoughts as me! However, if your thoughts differ or have any suggestions at all, by all means leave your thoughts in the comments section and I will definitely take a look :).
I have created this blog because I have seen different beauty bloggers and YouTubers like Tanya Burr, Niomi Smart, Zoella, EleventhGorgerous, etc, and I enjoy what they do.  I decided to give it a shot because this hobby seems like something that is veered towards my particular interests.  I want to share what I love and think is noteworthy, or blogworthy, and this blog will help that mission.  
Everyone is always welcome in ourLittleQuietCorner community, see what I did there ;), and I encourage the spread of all our thoughts, ideas, and varying opinions.
Thanks for stopping by,
<3 Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment